Vacation from Hell, Story of Jeannetta & Dee you will want to read before your next vacation.
Have you ever vacationed with a friend, only to realize that you have to babysit her, as she seems incapable of following instructions, and expects you to take care of her? Does this make your vacation miserable? Then you will love this novel. Jeannetta is offered a free vacation from Dee; Jeannetta has a difficult time getting Dee to the airport on time, as she is hung over from the night before; Dee is missing; Jeannetta decides to finish her vacation by herself.
A FEW TEASERS:
- Speaking of, we need to get you drunk, bitch! After all, we gotta ship to catch. Might as well catch it in style.”
- The two girls had spent the entire weekend in the drunk-tank.
- “If I drink that,” she started, pointing in the direction of the bottle of rubbing alcohol, “will I get like, super drunk super fast?” she asked with a light smile crossing her face.
- “If that’s the best you’ve got, I would kill for footage of you in an interrogation room,” said Clive.
- But if I had to work here forever, I think I might kill myself,” he replied.
- I just wanted to make sure you didn’t get yourself in serious trouble, or even get yourself killed.
- Jeannetta shuddered to think what could happen to her now that Dee was roaming around a foreign country with no sense of direction. And even worse, what would happen to the foreign country?
- But she was a Type-A girl with neat-freak tendencies, so instead she found it disgusting.
Justice warns that you should be cautious of who you vacation with.
Vacation From Hell is the ninth of a series of books. Be sure to read the others:
In Flicker of Emotion: Chronicles of Penny, Marc, Bill, and Amber, the excitement in Penny’s marriage has disappeared, and although she and Marc have two children, Marc is focused on making a living, and Penny is feeling ignored, and these feelings lead her toward Bill.
Penny always envied her friend Amber, but lost touch with her over the years. Amber comes to visit and confesses to Penny that she had killed her own children by letting them drown. Amber let her children drown, and then blamed it on her husband, who was drunk and didn’t remember what he did or where he was, and so was convicted of the heinous crime. Penny didn’t believe it at first, but later, after she discovers Amber’s new beau is a sexual predator, starts to believe that what she told her is true, and goes to the cops.
This is a story of a trying friendship unfolds with suspense and intertwined webs of romance, lies, alcohol abuse, as a plethora of strange events climax, the story conveys deep emotions, and vivid images.
Friends Failing Forever: The Story of Cassie & Gina is a story of how Gina, the never-ending party-seeker, constantly needs a caretaker—or babysitter for herself and her young daughter–and how her BBF, Cassie, decides she can’t be that person anymore, and leaves Gina out to dry—dry up, hopefully. Periodically, Gina tries to better herself–like getting a job from which she later gets fired, as she gets angry at a child.
Cassie, in contrast to Gina’s hooker-look, is attractive, stylish, well-educated, and employed, and prefers to keep it that way rather than party with Gina. Cassie falls for Gina’s brother, Carl, and after sharing stories of Gina’s lies, he encourages Cassie to leave Gina to fend for herself, which ultimately leads to Gina’s tragic death.
Friends Failing Forever is the seventh book in the series. Be sure to check out the others, available on Amazon.
Victory via Deceit is about a woman who marries her best friend, and when she is diagnosed with Hepatitis B, she questions Matt’s infidelity. Money becomes tight, as Matt is in real estate, and the economy is dwindling, yet after following him and discovering he has male partners he is spending money on, she wonders who she really married. They end up losing their house, Blair loses her job, and begins a path of self-destruction, until Matt threatens to take their daughter away from her. What waits around the corner for Blair as she begins her new life deceiving people to hide her past?
This story of confused sexual preference and dysfunction within the family, unfolds with its suspense and intertwined webs of romance, lies, sex, crime, and a plethora of unusual events as they climax, as it conveys deep emotions, and vivid erotic images.
This is the 6th book in the Garbage Collector Series and is available on Amazon.
This is a story of a very dysfunctional family, and may look like other dysfunctional families that you know.
Rick cheats on his wife, bringing his girlfriends to his own home. Vanessa turns a blind eye to his cheating for the sake of their son, David. David ends up falling for his father’s latest conquest, Christie. Jake, Vanessa’s new lover is…. Problems erupt between David and Rick.
Available on Amazon in paperback, for the Kindle, and in audio. Also available on Smashwords and Barnes and Noble.
Enticed to Evil is the fifth of a series of books. Be sure to read the others.
- Moochers in Crime: A Dirk and Patsy Story
- Fib to Folly: The Chronicles of Gabbi Trancy
- Karma in Overdrive: Trish’s Circle of Death
- Cashing Out Death: Gretchen’s Story
- Victory Via Deceit: Blair’s account of sexual fraud
- Friends Failing Forever: The Story of Cassie and Gina
- Flicker of Emotion: Chronicles of Penny, Marc, Bill, and Amber
- Vacation from Hell Story of Jeannetta & Dee
- Road to Revenge: A Stripper’s Story
Cashing Out Death: Gretchen’s Story is another tale of suspense, crime, lies, sex, and romance, all leading to several deaths with its plethora of unusual circumstances are intertwined with deep emotions. Gretchen has learned through her own experience that men are worthless, and has chosen her lifestyle of drinking, smoking, and gambling.
She loses her house, and sells her belongings to support her habits, all leading to destruction of self and others.
This is the fourth novel in the Garbage Collector Series and is available on Amazon.
Karma in Overdrive is based on a real-life character. Trish is desperate for love, and finds a man who treats her the way she believes she should be treated. However, what starts out to be romance and a happily-ever-after life for Trish, ends up with her losing all and going through a series of failed romances, calculating that all men are jerks, which ultimately leads her to self-destruction.
You may be surprised as to who comes to her rescue.
Karma in Overdrive is the third novel in the Garbage Collector series and is available on Amazon.